I’m Peter, and I’m intuitive. It seems I have those abilities one would call psychic.
After a rather technical career (architecture) I have found that it’s much better for me to use my intuitive abilities to help people to find their true purpose in life.
I was always interested in personal development. As far as I can remember, I always wanted to improve myself and learn new things.
I’m the guy who always seems to have a high vibration. I’m often light-hearted, but at the same time also grounded and serious about the work that I do. I think you can do meaningful work without being uptight.
I’m from Austria, a small landlocked country in the heart of Europe (but I do work with clients all over the world). There are lots of mountains where I live, it’s quite beautiful. You can have a look here, that’s my hometown: Innsbruck.
Some facts about me
- I’m in my thirties.
- I love cats. They’re almost a sort of religion for me and my whole family.
- I’m really tall.
- I can’t seem to gain much weight. I try to, but I don’t succeed! (Which a lot of people find rather odd, because it’s the exact opposite for them!)
- I’m almost always in a good mood.
- I can do lots of different accents, at least in German. In English I can do a good Schwarzenegger impersonation!
- I grew up in a rather small village.
What I believe in
I consider myself spiritual, but not religious. I think the most important thing is your personal connection to God/The Universe/The Cosmic Energy – however you want to call it.
I believe this energy is not something that is distant, but I think it is also a part of ourselves – it is within us.
Life is an exciting adventure, and I’m looking forward to all the new possibilities that will come. The intuitive realm – that’s a journey worthy of exploration.